Nursing home negligence is something that occurs when a resident is either abused or neglected while in the care of a nursing home. If a nursing home fails to administer professional, compassionate or adequate care to you or a loved one, you may be entitled to take legal action.
With nursing home negligence it is important to thouroughly understand and recognize the warning signs of abuse or negligence. This abuse or negligence can lead to deaths, falls resulting in broken bones, malnutrition, dehydration, ulcers, bedsores or residents wandering off the premises unsupervised.
In response to a devastatingly high number of nursing home negligence cases, the federal government has established a number of laws to protect residents. The Federal Nursing Home Reform Act outlines nursing hiome standards of careas well as patient rights. If you feel you or a loved one has been a victim of negligence you are entitled to receive compensation for your losses ans suffering.
Most Popular Stories!!!
- Accident Lawyers – When Should You Seek Advice From Wrongful Death AttorneysWhen Should You Seek advice from Wrongful Death […]
- Civil Rights AttorneysThe right to due process, freedom from unlawful […]
- Nursing Home Abuse AttorneysNursing home negligence is something that occurs when […]
- Employment Discrimination And RetaliationEmployment Discrimination laws are in place to help […]
- Personal Injury AttorneysWhen a person is injured due to the negligence of […]
- Medical Negligence AttorneysMedical negligence occurs when a doctor, or any other […]
- Insurance AttorneyEssentially, your insurance policy is a contract […]