This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Hsglawfirm.net. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
COLLECTING OF INFORMATION
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. We will not share your data with any other company outside of these limitations. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to keep you informed about HSG Law Firm.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address provided on our web site:
Change/correct any information concerning your account.
Have us delete your account.
Unsubscribe from contact.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to create a campaign on this web site for the purpose of raising money, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about your HSG Law Firm account.
People looking to make donations to HSG Law Firm campaigns only, and not create a campaign, are not required to complete a registration form.
Most Popular Stories!!!
- Accident Lawyers – When Should You Seek Advice From Wrongful Death AttorneysWhen Should You Seek advice from Wrongful Death […]
- Civil Rights AttorneysThe right to due process, freedom from unlawful […]
- Nursing Home Abuse AttorneysNursing home negligence is something that occurs when […]
- Employment Discrimination And RetaliationEmployment Discrimination laws are in place to help […]
- Personal Injury AttorneysWhen a person is injured due to the negligence of […]
- Medical Negligence AttorneysMedical negligence occurs when a doctor, or any other […]
- Insurance AttorneyEssentially, your insurance policy is a contract […]