Employment Discrimination laws are in place to help guard against discrimination by employers based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability and age. Bias in hiring, promotion, job assignment, termination, compensation and various types of harassment are all included under these discriminatory practices.
Other examples include claims that can be brought under state law for wrongful termination if a person is fired for reporting or refusing to engage in illegal activity.
Most Popular Stories!!!
- Product Liability for Motorcycles – Motorcycle Accident LawProduct Liability for Motorcycles It is a rare […]
- Accident Lawyers – When Should You Seek Advice From Wrongful Death AttorneysWhen Should You Seek advice from Wrongful Death […]
- Civil Rights AttorneysThe right to due process, freedom from unlawful […]
- Nursing Home Abuse AttorneysNursing home negligence is something that occurs when […]
- Employment Discrimination And RetaliationEmployment Discrimination laws are in place to help […]
- Personal Injury AttorneysWhen a person is injured due to the negligence of […]
- Medical Negligence AttorneysMedical negligence occurs when a doctor, or any other […]
- Insurance AttorneyEssentially, your insurance policy is a contract […]